- Reliable and comfortable gloves for emergency rescue and repair work, including work with tools and items with sharp edges puncture resistant.
- Allowed use of gloves in subzero temperatures.
- Gloves made of artificial leather, flexible, have good resistance to abrasive wear.
- On the palm of the glove and the thumb features a lining of silicone.
- The back side of the glove is made of nylon knitted material.
- Dyneema lining with waterproof membrane.
- Additional lining on the palm gloves made of waterproof (hydrophobic) material PU.
- There is a protection of the finger tips and a protective cuff on the clasp.
Gloves come in red color.