Helmets firefighter and rescuer
Lanterns for firefighters and rescuers
Combat and protective clothing fire
Gloves, firefighter and rescuer
Pneumatic emergency rescue tool
Manual rescue tools
Rescue on the ice and the water
Accessories for footwear
The equipment links GDZS
Foldable evacuation stretcher
Indicators of fluid
The directories in .PDF
Portable floating motor pump is designed for use:
- as a fire pump for direct water intake from an open water source and water supply through pressure fire hoses for fire extinguishing;
- as an operational means for pumping water from flooded areas, including buildings, structures, basements, wells, water and sewer collectors;
- as a fire extinguishing agent in case of a threat and during a forest fire;
- as a pump for refueling the tank of a fire truck from an open water source.
The design of the pump allows operation at a water source depth of 50 mm.
Attention! The place of operation of the motor pump should not be closed (unventilated), as there is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- engine: Honda, four-stroke;
- pump type: centrifugal, aluminum alloy housing;
- impeller: aluminum alloy/cast iron;
- float: polypropylene.
Main technical characteristics:
|PH-POSEIDON 1000 motor pump|
|Flow rate, l/min||1080|
|Pressure pipe connection head||GM-50|
|Dimensions, cm||71/61/37. 5|
|Weight (dry), kg||25|
|Briggs Stratton 850 series engine|
|Fuel tank, main/additional, L||1/3. 8|
|Fuel||Unleaded gasoline with 95 octane rating|