Helmets firefighter and rescuer
Lanterns for firefighters and rescuers
Combat and protective clothing fire
Gloves, firefighter and rescuer
Pneumatic emergency rescue tool
Manual rescue tools
Rescue on the ice and the water
Accessories for footwear
The equipment links GDZS
Foldable evacuation stretcher
Indicators of fluid
The directories in .PDF
Barrel fire AquaJet NFP-138 with the functions of formation of solid and spray jet or mist, which can be implemented separately or simultaneously. Fire barrel can effectively operate at working pressure of 0.35 MPa to 0.7 MPa at the maximum flow rate and range of the jet.
For the efficient operation of additional functions, such as rinsing without interrupting the flow of extinguishing agent and switch the type of jet by rotation of the bumper.
the design of the barrel requires the attachment on the bumper removable foam nozzle.
- modes of operation of trunk:
- compact stream,
flame spray jet 120°
- flushing of barrel without interrupting flow of extinguishing agent.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction with hard anodized coating.
- Resistance to abrasive wear and corrosion.
- Rotating toothed turbine (turbulator) provides an efficient atomization of jet with formation of a protective curtain or thick fog.
- Diverter valve with ball type control handle with two positions "on/off.Off.”.
- Switching types of jets by turning bumper.
- stainless steel Mesh protects barrel from ingress of foreign particles.
- Removable pistol grip handle has a rubber coating with four notches for a secure fit fingers of hand.
- Fire trunk is available in different options of coupling head and diameter of orifice. In two variants of GM-50/GM-70 with a threaded insert on rotary coupling.
In three embodiments, diameter of orifice (continuous jet):
- 16 mm at a flow rate of 350 l/min;
- 19 mm at a flow rate of 500 l/min;
- 25 mm at a flow rate of 860 l/min
- Weight barrel with GM-50/GM-70, max - 2,6/2.8 kg, respectively.
- Weight foam nozzle not more than 1.5 kg.
- dimensions foam nozzle: length-350 mm; diameter-115 mm