Inflatable stretcher (universal) is a revolutionary equipment to ensure rescue operations in various conditions.
The versatility of a stretcher due to:
- ensuring full protection for work on land, at sea or in the air;
- steady (floating) on the water;
- a large cargo capacity (350 kg);
in the transport position, a compact, easily placed in any vehicle (car, boat, helicopter or plane);
- the stretcher can be carried in a backpack or bag.
To protect our victims stretchers are equipped with a blanket (with a hole) made of water resistant, quilted Thinsolate thermal insulation material equipped with a zipper and an inflatable mattress.
For fixing the stretcher to aid people have a quick build straps for the body, loops for fixation of the support legs.
Inflatable stretcher is equipped with:
- 4 side handles for carrying;
- 4 metal lifting rings for transport by, for example, by means of the helicopter;
- 4 metal rings for towing on land, snow, ice portage.
kit for minor repairs in the field
- hand pump (to inflate the stretcher for 3 minutes)
- carrying case with handles and exhaust straps for carrying on the shoulder,
- Optionally can be ordered a can of compressed air for faster inflation of the stretcher.
Address: Moscow, Shchelkovskoe shosse, 5, p. 1, office 622