- High resistance to traction,
- chemical attack,
- flame and high temperatures;
- Allows you to work in the most difficult places.
- Member of link GDZS connects itself with the individual system of insurance to the head of the link;
- Head of unit, equipped with a lantern and means of communication moving forward, taking the lead of squad members that weaken guide (limit) cable, providing a reliable and quick exit back;
After exploration, the team returns back using the guide (track) cable.
- Elliptical signal elements of the fluorescence signals do not interfere with the movement of the individual carabiners belay systems;
Thus, the rescuers hands are free and they can be sure that you will not lose connection with the wire leading to the output;
Thus working with rails (track) cable link GDZS become more convenient and safe;
As a result, this increases the accuracy of rescue operations.
Guide the cable with heat-resistant sleeving 780 PX